Well Rockers, the summer is officially coming to a close. We have ONE week left before school starts. I encourage you to make the most of this week by having fun with your kids! And you don’t have to go very far to do that!
Here are 10 FUN Things to Do in Round Rock BEFORE Going Back to School:
1. Early Breakfast in your PJs at Round Rock Donuts YUM!! Best reason to wake up in Round Rock- surprise the kids with a trip!
2. Organize a play date at the Rock’N River- We love our local water park! Here are 10 Tips to have fun there!
3. Round Rock Express Game – last home games of the season are Wednesday, Aug 21 – Sunday, Aug 25.
5. Try your hand at Roller Skating at Austin Sports Arena. They have an open skate on Wednesdays from noon – 3 pm.
7. Grab Movie & lunch at Flix Brewhouse – Lots of fun kids movies still to see at our local cinema and grill!
8. Do some Local Shopping – Maybe the kids earned a special treat over the summer? Let them pick out a super fun toy at Kaleidoscope Toys or a great book at The Book Spot. Maybe your teen needs that special accessory for back to school – Sweet Love & Sugar Britches or Che Bella Gifts has great selections on jewelry, purses and even clothes!
9. Paint at Ceramic Lodge – Get crafty with your little ones. Lots of fun opportunities here.
10. Grab a cool treat and talk about the fun summer you had! So many fun places to choose from in the Rock! We love The Yogurt Experience (grab this Buy One, Get One Free coupon), Kauai Shaved Ice, Maggie Moos or Front Porch Desserts!
Happy End of Summer to you and your family! Make the most of this last week!