Celebrate Independence Day on July 4, 2019 with your Brushy Creek neighbors! Join the parade or enjoy watching the colorful floats and walkers. The free festival includes Live Music, Watermelon, Inflatable Fun, and a sky-high “Spray Down” from the Sam Bass Fire Department truck!
9:00 am – Parade Line Up (Liberty Walk & Northfield)
9:30 am – Parade begins! (watch from Cat Hollow Park)
10 am – 12 pm – Festival in Cat Hollow Park
4th of July Parade: Line-Up at 9:00 am
The parade line-up will begin at 9:00am at Liberty Walk and Northfield. The parade will begin at 9:30am and will end in Cat Hollow Park at 10:00am. Everyone is welcome to join us and groups are encouraged!
Awards will be given for the following categories:
– Most Patriotic Walker
– Most Patriotic Pet
– Most Patriotic Group
– Most Patriotic Bike/Trike/Wagon
– Most Patriotic Float
– Judge’s Favorite
Liberty Walk will be closed from O’Connor to Northfield starting at 8:00am until all parade participants are off Liberty Walk.
Schedule of Events
9:30 am – Parade begins (starts at Liberty Walk and Northfield)
10:00 am – Festival Opens in Cat Hollow Park
Noon – Festival Concludes
1:00 pm – Free admission to Cat Hollow Pool Ends
Free Activities Include:
- Live Music: “Cassandra Elese and the Outside Dogs”
- Sky-High Spray-Down by Sam Bass Fire Truck (Prepare to get wet!)
- FREE Cat Hollow Pool Admission from 10am – 1pm
- Water Slide, Obstacle Course, Field Games
- Watermelon Slices at Playground Pavilion
- Face Painting, Rock Wall, & more!