The Brushy Creek MUD invites everyone to the Annual Egg Hunt at Cat Hollow Park on Saturday, March 24, 2018 from 10 am – 12 pm. Hunt eggs with delicious candy inside. Age-specific egg hunt groups will start promptly on time so don’t be late! Arrive early to locate your child’s hunt area!
The District invites everyone to the Annual Egg Hunt at Cat Hollow Park. Hunt eggs with delicious candy inside. Age-specific egg hunt groups will start promptly on time so don’t be late! Arrive early to locate your child’s hunt area!
Important reminders for this year’s Egg Hunt:
– Arrive early to find your child’s hunting area, see hunt times
– Only 1 parent per child allowed in the 0-2 hunting area; no parents allowed in the older hunting rings.
– Please only 10 eggs per child; Once your child has 10 eggs, please exit the hunting area and
exchange empty eggs for a goody bag! Eggs filled with prizes/candy are theirs to keep!
– There are 2 golden eggs in each egg hunt. If your child finds a golden egg, please bring it to
the information table to exchange for a prize basket!
– After your child’s egg hunt, join us for the festival until 12:00pm
Age Group Egg Hunt Times
| * 0-2 years starts at 10:00am
* 3-4 years starts at 10:15am
| * 5-6 years starts at 10:30am
* 7 and up starts at 10:45am
FREE Activities and Performances
| * Pictures with the Bunny
(bring your own camera)
* Petting Zoo
* Pony Rides
* Face Painting
* Inflatable Obstacle Course
| * Inflatable Slide & Bounce House
* Egg Decorating
* Music Performance by Joe McDermott
10am – 11am
Food Options – Most vendors accept CASH only
|Monarch Kettle Corn
– Selling Kettle Corn Bags
|Fun Bus Snowie
– Shaved Ice