The Round Rock Public Library presents Spanish Bilingual Story Time the second, fourth, and fifth Tuesdays of each month, at 10:30 a.m. in Room B.
Bilingual Storytime is a lively 30-minute combination of books, fingerplays, and songs in English and a second language.
Regular schedule: Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.*
- Chinese : First Tuesday of the month, ages 3-6 only
- Spanish: Second, fourth, and fifth Tuesdays, ages 3-6 only
- American Sign Language: Third Tuesday, ages 1-6
- The class succeeds best when everyone observes the recommended ages.
- No pre-registration is required, unless you will be bringing a group of six or more children.
For more information or to pre-register a group:
Contact Virginia Hadley, 512.218.3275