The Round Rock Public Library Teen Book Club meets the third Tuesday of every month at 7 p.m. in the Teen Room from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
2018 Teen Book Club Selections (selected by teens at the November 2017 book club)
- January 2018: The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- February 2018 Gym Candy by Carl Deuker
- March 2018: A Wrinkle In Time by Madelien L’engle
- April 2018: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- May 2018: Short by Holly Goldberg Sloan
- June 2018: My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
- July 2018: I am The Messenger by Markus Zusa
- August 2018: More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Sept 2018: Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
- October 2018 : Kalahari by Jessica Khoury
- November 2018: Choose books for 2019
- December 2018: And I Darken by Ruta Sepetys
Please Note:While book club selections are chosen specifically for teens ages 12-18, parents may still wish to review the content for appropriateness for his/her child/teen.
For More Information:
Contact Jane Dance at 512.218.7012
Round Rock Public Library
216 E. Main St.