Kick this summer off with Bass Pro Shop’s Gone Fishing Event from 1pm – 4pm on June 9 & 10 and June 16 & 17, 2018. There are a variety of free activities and special giveaways taking place in all Bass Pro Shops locations across the U.S. and Canada during Gone Fishing that are perfect for first-time and avid anglers alike.
Family-friendly activities taking place on consecutive June weekends (June 9 & 10, June 16 & 17) include:
- Free Catch-And-Release Ponds: Kids are invited to experience the excitement of fishing at in-store catch-and-release ponds and receive a “first fish certificate” to commemorate their big accomplishment. Free photo downloads of their first fish are also available. (1 – 4 p.m.)*
- Free Gone Fishing 101 Guide: Learn the fundamentals and get tips on best local fishing spots with this family-friendly, informative guide. Available while supplies last.
- Free Fishing Seminars: In-store fishing seminars offer kids and families basic fishing information and tips to make for an enjoyable experience.
- Free Gone Fishing Sign: The first 100 catch-and-release pond anglers per location each day will receive a commemorative Gone Fishing sign perfect for letting parents, siblings, teachers and friends know a fishing adventure is in progress.
- Free Photo Download: Be sure to get a photo oaf you & your catch of the day.
Get ready, set, FISH! FREE seminars both weekends.
For more information about Gone Fishing, visit www.basspro.com/gonefishing.