Spring Clean Up Week concludes with the annual Spring Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event held from 8 a.m. to noon (rain or shine) Saturday, April 21. Here you can safely dispose of those household cleaners, paints, fertilizers and other common household chemicals that aren’t accepted curbside. To learn more visit Spring HHW Collection.
Bulk items ACCEPTED curbside include:
Bulk items NOT ACCEPTED curbside include:
- Freon Appliances (recycling options)
- Automotive products (accepted at Recycling Center)
- Brush/tree limbs (see Brush Recycling)
- Chemicals (accepted during HHW Collection Events)
- Demolition/construction debris
- Paint (accepted during HHW Collection Events)
Due to the large amounts of material expected, some items may not be picked up on the scheduled garbage collection day. If this happens, please contact Round Rock Refuse at 512-255-4980.
- Non-Freon appliances such as washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers and hot water heaters can be placed curbside during Spring Clean Up Week, however they are not recycled. These can be recycled at the City’s Recycling Centerduring normal business hours.
- Freon appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, air conditioner units or other appliances that at one time contained Freon, cannot be accepted at the Recycling Center or at the curb during Spring Clean Up Week.The following companies offer Freon appliance recycling services:
- Round Rock Appliance Recycling – 512-903-6195
- Appliance Collector – 512-650-0528