The Round Rock Public Library is hosting a series of workshops on Monday mornings from March 19 – April 16, 2018 from 10:00 – 11:00 am for children ages 1-3 and their parents/caregivers. Over the course of five weeks, parents/caregivers and children can spend time together, play, make friends, and talk one-on-one with specialists on child development. The event is free and advance registration is required.
Please Note: To be successful in this program, please plan to attend all five sessions. This program is free. Space is limited to 20 families, and online preregistration is required. Registration will open Feb. 26.
How does it work? During each one-hour program, you will have the opportunity to play with your child in a room full of toys, books, puppets, etc. While playing, you can meet other families and speak with child development specialists. One specialist will be available each week, including a dietician, librarian, speech language pathologist, etc., to answer any questions you may have about your child.
Schedule of Specialists:
- Week 1, March 19: Theresa Faris, Youth Services Manager – Round Rock Public Library
- Week 2, March 26: Tiniya Martin and Emily Duszynski, Early Intervention Specialists – Bluebonnet Trails ECI
- Week 3, April 2: Ann Cichanowski, Speech Language Pathologist – Bluebonnet Trails ECI
- Week 4, April 9: Rosalinda Miller, Nutritionist – WIC
- Week 5, April 16: Dr. Tallapureddy, Pediatrician – Baylor, Scott & White
Questions? Please call 512-218-7002 or 512-218-3279