Understanding Alzheimers Presentation at the Library | February 8, 2019
The Alzheimer’s Association presents Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 8, 2019 at the Round Rock Public Library in Meeting Room B.
Alzheimer’s is not “normal aging.” It’s a disease of the brain that causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior.
Join us for this FREE program to learn about:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer’s Association resources