A Fourth of July celebration that is too sweet to miss! Round Rock Garden Center will have kids’ activities and an apple pie contest starting at 11:30 am on July 4, 2018. Join the Apple Pie Contest free of charge!
1. All entrants must allow the use of their name and photo for promotional reasons.
2. Pies must arrive at the store by 10:30 am, June 30th, 2018.
3. No store bought pies allowed, and all pies must be made before entering the store (we have no space for baking). Apple only.
4. Recipes must be turned in with the entry form.
5. The pie must be completely cooked, with no raw egg. Eggs must reach a temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit to cook.
6. Judging will take place on Saturday, at 11:30 am. Judging is based on taste, aesthetic, and creativity.
7. Cobblers are allowed.
8. Professional bakers are those who earn a portion of their livelihood from baking or cooking and may NOT enter the contest.
Enter for a chance to win the GRAND PRIZE, a $100 gift certificate!
Kids are welcome to participate in sidewalk chalk art!
Come celebrate with refreshments, games, and fun!