KinderCare Education, the nation’s largest provider of early childhood and education, is (finally!) opening in Round Rock. Local families are invited to tour the new center and join in the fun activities, giveaways and refreshments on Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 11:00 am.
The Round Rock KinderCare Learning Center is located at 1900 S. AW Grimes Blvd.
KinderCare Education makes it their passion to nurture a sense of discovery, joy, and wonder in every child, every day, at every one of its centers. KinderCare is the most accredited early childhood education provider and focuses on creating a world of learning, joy and adventure.
To bring these learning concepts to life, the grand opening party will feature the following:
- On-site activities: Children will have the chance to color a pre-printed wall mural, visit a (temporary) tattoo bar and showcase their creativity in the chalk corner. Families are also welcome to enjoy their favorite story at the Book Nook.
- Facility tours + meet and greet: The KinderCare team will host guided tours of the new facility throughout the event. Parents will also have the opportunity to sit down with KinderCare teachers one-on-one to learn more about their curriculum and program offerings.
- Spokespeople: Meet the Local Round Rock KinderCare Center Director
About KinderCare Education®
KinderCare Education is an experience-based provider of child care and early learning with more than 32,000 teachers and staff serving 170,000 families every day, where they need us:
- In neighborhoods with our KinderCare® Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old.
- At work through KinderCare Education at Work™, family-focused benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early learning centers and Back-up Care for last-minute child care.
- In local schools with our Champions® before and after-school programs.
KinderCare Education operates more than 1,400 nationally accredited early learning centers, over 500 Champions sites, and is supported by a corporate team of 500 employees based in Portland, Oregon. In 2017, KinderCare Education received a Gallup Great Workplace Award – one of only 37 companies worldwide to do so. To learn more, visit www.kc-education.com.