The Round Rock Parks and Recreation Department presents the annual Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt and Movie in the Park featuring Ferdinand on Thursday, March 29, 2018 at Old Settlers Park from 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm. Advance registration is required for the egg hunt.
The sun has set and the moon shines bright; Join us for an egg hunt in the night.
A treat filled hunt ring waits for you; Eggs, Candy, Prizes and lots of fun too!
Bring your flashlight and a basket to fill; It’s so exciting you can’t sit still!
A few special prize eggs colored bright gold; Redeem it for a prize basket that you now hold!
We encourage fair play and friendliness too; So please hunt nicely, it’s the right thing to do!
You won’t want to miss so join in on the fun; Stay for a movie when the hunt is done!
There will be no event day registration. Tickets are PRESALE and sell out quickly. NO ONSITE OR EVENT DAY REGISTRATION ALLOWED.
7:00 p.m. Twilight Egg Hunt. Ages 0-4 years. REGISTER ONLINE HERE
8:00 p.m. Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt #1. Ages 5 years and older. REGISTER ONLINE HERE
8:30 p.m. Flashlight Parent Assisted Hunt #2. Ages 5 years and older. REGISTER ONLINE HERE
9:00 p.m. Flashlight Children Only Hunt. REGISTER ONLINE HERE
9:15 p.m. Movie in the Park (FREE and open to the public)
- Arrive early to ensure you attend your scheduled hunt time. Reserve enough time for traffic and parking. If you miss your scheduled hunt time, we cannot allow you to hunt at another time.
- Please bring your own flashlight and basket to collect all of the goodies.
- Please help us in hosting a safe event, only one parent per registered child allowed in the hunt ring. All other family members need to wait outside the hunt ring.
- No strollers, wagons, push carts/toys or buggies allowed in the hunt ring. You will be able to park them alongside the hunt ring area.
- Do not leave valuables as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please be aware, it is dark in the park at night time. The hunt ring is fenced in, however if you feel your child may get scared, please sign them up for the most appropriate hunt.
- Parents and Guardians please remember this is a hunt for the children and youth to enjoy. Not a competition for you, encourage safety and fair play.
- Please leave the family pet at home.