Rainy Halloween Alternatives for Round Rock
The forecast is predicting rain for Halloween but don’t fret! There is still quite a bit going on in Round Rock that will make the trick-or-treaters happy! Check out all these rainy Halloween alternatives for Round Rock that we found!
GO TRICK OR TREATING INDOORS
We were able to find a few places that offer indoor (or semi-indoor) trick-or-treating & Halloween festivities:
- Bass Pro Shops is offering this Halloween fun:4 p.m. – 8 p.m. – FREE 4×6 photo with the Peanuts gang4 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Decorate a Halloween treat bag
4 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Pumpkin Toss game – play for a chance to win a prize
5 p.m. – Trick-or-treating
6 p.m. – Costume parade; participants receive a free jack o’ lantern tote
- Round Rock Premium Outlets has free trick-or-treating from 3-7PM:
- Look for the Halloween themed window clings on 50+ retailer storefronts. There are treats to be had beyond those doors!
- The Disney Store Outlet will be a hosting a costume parade every hour starting at 4 PM.
- There will be a magical fairy appearing on the property, we are not sure when or where, but we need your help in finding her! If you do, you will be rewarded with a delicious candy apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory!
- Monster Mini Golf & Laser Tag is offering indoor trick or treating today! Details here.
- Palm Valley Plaza Shopping Center has free trick-or-treating from 3:30-5:30 PM:
- Downtown Round Rock’s Hometown Halloween is still going on from 4-6PM – check here to see what the alternate plans are for rain. – THIS EVENT WAS CANCELLED.
GO OUT TO EAT
We found lots of places that are offering FREE KIDS MEALS for Halloween! Check out our list here.
HALLOWEEN MOVIE NIGHT
If you have younger ones or just don’t want to get out in the rain, why not settle in for the night with popcorn, candy and a spooky movie? We found a list of fun Halloween movies for kids.
CARRY AN UMBRELLA
If your kids are anything like mine, they are not going to let a little rain stop them from the fun. So, put on some rain boots and carry an umbrella and make the best of it!