Spanish Bilingual Storytime | June 30, 2015
The Round Rock Public Library presents Spanish Bilingual Storytime the second, fourth, and fifth Tuesdays of each month, at 10:30 a.m. in Room B.
This program, developed for ages 3 and up, celebrates Hispanic culture with stories, fingerplays, songs, and other activities in both English and Spanish.
The regular monthly rotation of Bilingual programs:
- 1st Tuesday: Chinese (ages 3-6)
- 2nd Tuesday: Spanish (ages 3-6)
- 3rd Tuesday: American Sign Language (ages 1-6)
- 4th Tuesday: Spanish (ages 3-6)
- 5th Tuesday: Spanish (ages 3-6)
For more information, please contact Virginia Hadley at 512.218.3275.