Bass Pro Shops is hosting free events for weekend warriors on Friday, April 22 and Saturday, April 23, 2016. The Weekend Warriors Event at Bass Pro Shops includes seminars, giveaways and the chance to win a Toyota Rav4!
Weekend Warriors Event at Bass Pro Shops – April 21-22, 2016
Bass Pro Shops announces the return of The Workender, a free event that helps everyone make the most of their weekend by showcasing fun, accessible outdoor activities in their area. The free activities take place April 22 and 23 at participating Bass Pro Shops stores across the U.S. and Canada and include free seminars, giveaways and a chance to win a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid.
Kick off your weekend with free seminars on Friday, April 22 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday, April 23 from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Seminar topics include:
- Pack Right – Demonstration on how to load a backpack for the right fit.
- Pick Out and Get Out – Advice on selecting a kayak for your adventure.
- Slumber by the Number – Tips and tricks for staying warm while sleeping.
- Beat the Bugs – Discussion of best practices for staying comfortable and bite-free in the back country.
- Rig it Right—learn how to streamline your kayak for fishing
- Cooking Down and Dirty – Presentation of best cooking sets and freeze-dried food tasting.
FRIDAY, APRIL 22 –
6pm Pack Right For Day Hikes & More – How to load a backpack. Associate available for fitting.
7PM Pick Out And Get Out:Kayaks to fit your adventure
1pm Slumber By Number – Sleeping bags, pads & more
2pm Beat The Bugs
3pm Rig It Right:Streamline your kayak for fishing
4pm Cooking Down & Dirty:Using a Jetboil®
Customers can also take a free, downloadable adventure-themed photo.
U.S. customers can enter for a chance to win a Toyota Rav4 Hybrid, and U.S. and Canadian customers can enter to win one of 13 Ascend prizes. Customers must have a valid email to get their photo taken and to enter the Workender sweepstakes.
For more information, please visit http://www.basspro.com/