3rd Annual City of Round Rock Neighborhood Conference | March 19, 2016
The City of Round Rock is hosting the 3rd Annual Neighborhood Conference on Saturday, March 19th at the Baca Center. This event is designed for volunteer leaders from neighborhood and home owners associations throughout Round Rock.
The conference will provide:
- Networking opportunities for leaders to communicate with one another
- Educational and informative training sessions with tools for leaders to utilize in their neighborhoods
- Recognition of neighborhoods and their leaders through an award ceremony
- An opportunity for the City of Round Rock to say “thank you” to volunteers for their service to the community
To register, email Joe Brehm, Community Engagement Administrator, with the following information: (1) Name, (2) email address, (3) phone number, (4) your neighborhood name, and (5) your position with your neighborhood organization.
AWARD NOMINATION FORMS:
- Community Manager of the Year Nomination
- Neighborhood of the Year Nomination
- Outstanding Committee Nomination
- Partner of the Year Nomination
- Project of the Year Nomination
- Unsung Hero Award Nomination
For more information, contact Joe Brehm at (512) 341-3148 or [email protected].