BCMUD Parents’ Night Out | September 11, 2015
Parents go out and kids stay in!
Take an evening out while your children enjoy sports, dinner, crafts, games, playground time and a snack – all with a fun theme. Don’t forget to bring a sleeping bag and pillow for movie time!
Ages: 3 – 10 years (All children must be potty trained).
Time: 5:30pm – 10:00pm
FEES: $12/Member; $15/Resident Non-Member child; $25/Non-Resident child
(Fee’s increasing starting in October to reflect: $15/Member; $20 Resident; $30 Non Resident)
Advance registration is required. Space is limited! Contact Customer Service at 512-255-7871 or register in person at the Community Center.
Typical Parents Night Out Schedule
- 5:30pm to 6:00pm – Coloring Pages/Sign In
- 6:00pm to 6:30pm – Playground Free Time (if weather allows)
- 6:30pm to 7:00pm – Dinner (pizza or chicken nuggets/tater tots)
- 7:00pm to 7:45pm – Themed Craft Activity
- 7:45pm to 8:30pm – Gym Free Time
- 8:30pm to 8:45pm – Snack Time (cupcakes or similar)
- 8:45pm to 10:00pm – Movie Time (G or PG movies only)
For any questions contact Farren Curtis at [email protected] or (512) 255-7871 x 218