Bilingual Storytime at the Library | Every Tuesday
The Round Rock Public Library presents a Special Bilingual Story Time every Tuesday morning at 10:30 am!
The Round Rock Public Library presents Bilingual Storytime every Tuesday at 10:30 a.m. in Room B. This program, developed for ages 3 and up, celebrates culture with stories, fingerplays, songs, and other activities in both English and Mandarin.
The regular monthly rotation of Bilingual programs:
- 1st Tuesday: Chinese (ages 3-6)
- 2nd Tuesday: Spanish (ages 3-6)
- 3rd Tuesday: American Sign Language (ages 1-6)
- 4th Tuesday: Hindi (ages 3-6)
- 5th Tuesday: Spanish (ages 3-6)
*Please check the calendar for occasional changes, special events or cancellations.
- The class succeeds best when everyone observes the recommended ages.
- No pre-registration is required, unless you will be bringing a group of six or more children.
For more information, please contact Virginia Hadley at 512-218-3275.