Kaleidoscope Toys is hosting a Candy Buy Back from November 1-5, 2017. Your kids can turn excess candy into toys and treat our Troops by donating to Operation Gratitude!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Kids bring their excess trick-or-treat candy to the store.
- We weigh it and pay them $1 in KaleidoBucks for every lb. of candy donated, up to 10 lbs. (KaleidoBucks are worth $1 each on any store purchase)
- We send the candy to Operation Gratitude; they ship it to the Troops!
ALL CANDY MUST BE:
- Fresh from Trick or Treat 2017 (NO older candy from past Holidays)
- Wrapped & unopened
- Please! DO NOT buy candy at the half-price sales: it’s often stale.
- We don’t want to send old candy to our troops!
- We encourage kids to write cards and letters to the troops
to be included in the candy care packages!