Local Restaurants in Round Rock: Mexican
What a year it has been to be a local restaurant in Round Rock, Texas. Or anywhere for that matter. Some would argue that this has been the toughest year to own a mom & pop, brick and mortar, business – especially restaurants.
So as a local restaurant owner, I am asking you to please dine at local restaurants to help us get back on our feet. Many restaurants – MANY – have had to close their doors or take out loans to stay open. To many, a “successful month” now means they can pay their rent.
I thought it would be a great idea to create a list of local restaurants in Round Rock. And on this list, I have included:
– locally-owned restaurants
– brick & mortar restaurants (not out of your home)
– not franchises
– restaurants in Round Rock
And how can you help these local restaurants?
- Purchase Gift Cards
- Support them ONLINE by writing a Yelp or Google review
- Support their SOCIAL MEDIA by liking a few of their posts and leaving a comment
- Support them with curbside or in-dining over choosing a chain restaurant