Need to find an Early Voting Location Williamson County?
Early Voting for the November 3, 2020 election will happen from Tuesday, October 13- Friday, October 30, 2020. This is for the November General Election.
Early Voting Locations Williamson County: Who can vote
You have to register to vote before Election Day in Texas.
To register in Texas you must:
- be a citizen of the United States
- be a resident of the county in which the application for registration is made
- be at least 17 years and 10 months old (you must be 18 to vote)
- not be finally convicted of a felony, or if a convicted felon, you must have fully discharged your punishment, including any incarceration, parole, supervision, period of probation or be pardoned
- have not been declared mentally incompetent by final judgment of a court of law
Early Voting Locations Williamson County: What to bring
- You will be asked to show photo ID to vote in Texas. Acceptable forms include: Texas driver’s license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS); Texas election ID certificate; Texas personal ID card; Texas handgun license; US military ID with photo; US citizenship certificate with photograph (doesn’t need to be current); or a US passport. Forms must be current or expired less than four years. For voters aged 70 or older, the acceptable form of photo identification may be expired for any length of time if the identification is otherwise valid.
- Voters without ID: If you don’t have ID and cannot obtain one due to a reasonable impediment, you’ll need to sign a sworn statement that there is a reason why you don’t have any of the accepted IDs, and present one of the following: certified birth certificate; valid voter registration certificate; or a current utility bill, government check, bank statement or paycheck, or government document with your name and an address. If you meet these requirements and are eligible to vote, you may vote in the election.
- If you don’t have ID and do not have a reasonable impediment to obtaining one or did not bring ID to the polling place, you may cast a provisional ballot. In order to have the provisional ballot counted, you will be required to visit the voter registrar’s office within six (6) calendar days of the date of the election to either present one of the forms of photo ID or submit a temporary affidavit, or, if applicable, qualify for the disability exemption, in the presence of the county voter registrar while attesting to the fact that you do not have any of the required photo IDs.
Early Voting Locations Williamson County
Dates and Times for All Locations:
Tuesday, October 13 through Friday, October 30: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm (except Sundays)
Sunday, October 18 and Sunday, October 25: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Georgetown: Williamson County Georgetown Annex, 100 Wilco Way, HR108, 78626
NOTE: Limited Ballot voting will be conducted at the MAIN LOCATION only.
Austin: Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, 78750
Austin: RE Hartfield Performing Arts Center, 5800 McNeil Drive, 78729
Austin: Spicewood Springs Library, 8637 Spicewood Springs Road, 78759
Cedar Park: Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discovery Boulevard, 78613
Cedar Park: Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, 78613
Georgetown: The Worship Place Church, 811 Sun City Boulevard, 78633
Georgetown: Georgetown ISD Technology Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, 78628
Georgetown: Georgetown Randalls, 5721 Williams Drive, 78633
Georgetown: Parks & Recreation Administration Building, 1101 North College Street, 78626
Hutto: Wilco Hutto Annex, 321 Ed Schmidt Boulevard, Suite 100, 78634
Jarrell: Jarrell ISD Administration, 108 East Avenue F, 76537
Leander: Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N Brushy Street, 78641
Liberty Hill: Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, 78642
Round Rock: Baca Senior Center, 301 W Bagdad Street, Building 2, 78664
Round Rock: Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road, 78664
Round Rock: Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, 78681
Round Rock: Williamson County Jester Annex, 1801 E Old Settlers Boulevard, 78664
Taylor: Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter Street, 76574
*Subject to change
For more information, please visit WILCO.ORG